HAIreconnect is a programme to invite former international visiting researchers of Heidelberg University and some related research institutions to come back to Heidelberg.
+ + + New short term grants + + + New short term grants + + +
HAIreconnect meets HAJP
You did your Ph.D. in Heidelberg, worked as a lecturer here or were involved in scientific research - and you want to come back to establish further cooperation?
Exklusively for participants of the Network Conference Research Alumni in Japan HAIreconnect offers short term grants and invites researchers to realize their individual projects at Heidelberg University or the DKFZ.
Applications will be accepted at the conference.
What does HAIreconnect offer?
The programme offers you the following possibilites:
- return to Heidelberg for a short research stay with partial funding
- refresh your professional contacts during your stay
- exchange news on current research projects
- meet former colleagues
- get updates on Heidelberg as research location.
Here you can find further details on application, formalities and deadlines.
- Research stay in Heidelberg and current research activity
- HAI membership
- Active participation in the Research Alumni Network
- Commitment to act as Research Ambassador for Heidelberg University
- Approval of your former/future host institution for the short research stay in Heidelberg
- The Research Alumnus applies online to HAI for a short research stay in the scope of HAIreconnect.
- The scholarship covers 100 Euro per day for a period of 5-10 days maximum. The funding is independent of the intended use (travel, accomodation, provisions, etc.) and may be combined with other scholarships as of the DAAD.
- In case of admission to the programme the alumnus will receive a letter of acceptance.
- The Research Alumnus attends during his stay a special research seminar offered by HAI:
- Introduction to HAI and the Research Alumni Network
- The role as a Research Ambassador
- Updates on Heidelberg as a location for research
- Provision of informative material
- The Alumnus returns as a Research Ambassador to his domain and stays in contact with HAI.
Application & Deadlines
The current call already expired. At the moment you cannot apply for HAIreconnect. On this website you will find updates as soon as the next round of proposals will start. Thank you for your understanding.
For further questions you are invited to contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.
20 February 2018