Research Alumni Meetings
Within the Research Alumni Network HAI organizes for current and former international researchers at Heidelberg University network meetings as well as conferences abroad and in Germany. Furthermore, members of the network have the possibility to participate in external events and conferences.
** Save The Date **
Research Alumni Meeting
14 & 15 April 2018 - Kyoto, Japan
Highlights of the two-day event hosted by
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Bernhard Eitel, President of Heidelberg University and
Prof. Dr. Juichi Yamagiwa, President of Kyoto University
Saturday, 14 April 2018 - Alumni Meeting
- Foundation of Heidelberg Alumni Japan (HAJP) with Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Bernhard Eitel, President of Heidelberg University
- Public Lecture with Q & A on the topic of Aging Research at Heidelberg University, Institute of Gerontology
Sunday, 15 April 2018 - 4th Research Alumni Network Meeting
- Network Meeting with Heidelberg delegation and setup of the Japanese chapter of the worldwide Heidelberg Research Alumni Network
- Panel Discussion: "Research as Bridge for Internationalization" - with Japanese and German Scientists
Already mark your calendars for this event now - more information coming soon. We look forward to personally meeting you at the alumni reunion!
You already want to contact us? Then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Alumni Network MeetingsNetwork meetings in Heidelberg
Future and already dedicated Research Alumni get together in Heidelberg.
Network meetings abroad
Since 2012 HAI organised three network meetings for research alumni, who either returned to their home countries or are currently residing there.
- Network Meeting Italy: 22-23 February 2013 (Rome)
- Network Meeting USA: 20-21 September 2012 (Boston)
- Network Meeting India: 23-24 March 2012 (Delhi)
Research Alumni Conferences3rd Research Alumni Conference Berlin
Photo: Humboldt-Foundation / David Ausserhofer
Heidelberg Alumni International could attend the conference with three selected researchers. The participants were or still are visiting researchers at Heidelberg University and are dedicated to it as Research Ambassadors.
Research Alumni Conference Berlin
Heidelberg Alumni International was proud to give six outstanding researchers the possibility to attend the conference. The participants are all members of the Research Ambassador Programme of HAI and committed to the university as well as the research location Heidelberg.
20 December 2017